Book a Service
Carpet cleaning is more popular than ever. In the past decade, carpet cleaning has become a preferred solution for dirty carpets or upholstery. For quite some time we’ve been offering great and affordable services that aim to reduce the worries and hassle of our customers and increase their free time. Even though you may be vacuuming once and a while in most of the time it is simply not enough, especially when it comes to sustaining the clean condition of your carpet and its natural colours and freshness
We offer carpet cleaning which through the years has turned out to be one of our best services. The level of accuracy, quickness and efficiency that we claim to have is guaranteed by our cleaning system, our cleaning methods, our experts and our equipment which we all hold to be top-notch. Great knowledge and experience are required in order to best manifest the abilities needed to manage the job. This is why our experts have been trained to have the needed skills in order to accomplish the results.
Depending on the carpets and rugs that you have, different methods and solutions might be required. It is important to know the needs of each material in order to provide perfect cleaning results and avoid damage to the fabric. It is important to know that deep carpet cleaning is recommended once a year (at least). This, of course, depends on the number of people that regularly walk on the carpet. It is obvious that a carpet in a farm house will accumulate dirt much faster than a carpet in an office building, for example.
The longer dust accumulates, the deeper it becomes ground into the fibres, making it much harder to clean the carpet. We suggest you don’t overlook the cleaning of your carpeted surfaces. Eventually the accumulation of soil will damage the fibres of the carpet.
Upholstery and Carpet Cleaning Prices
- Bedroom carpetfrom £23
- Hallway/ Landing carpetfrom £4
- Living/ Dining room carpetfrom £25
- Two seat sofafrom £30
- Three Seat Sofafrom £45
- Armchairfrom £18
- Flight of Stairsfrom £25
- Minimum call out charge for Carpet Cleaning £48
We offer cleaning solutions for all kinds of carpets and rugs:
Cotton, Silk, Bamboo, Wool, Acrylic, Polyester, Hemp, Tencel, Polypropylene, Linen, Jute, Nylon and many more.
Steam cleaning and dry cleaning of carpets are two main techniques we use. Steam cleaning is more often used because it is quicker and more efficient but as it turns out it can’t be used on all materials. Dry cleaning is usually used for more delicate or not so heavily-stained fabrics.
Steam Cleaning or hot water extraction is a highly efficient method for cleaning carpets and upholstery. It is powerful in stain removal and leaves your carpets clean and disinfected. The machines we use are professional, top of the shelf ones. They extract water into very hot steam under pressure. The steam, along with the cleaning solutions we apply are 100% successful in dissolving dirt and stains. Here is the whole process in a few simple steps:
- When the technicians arrive, they run multiple tests on the fabric of your carpets. Determining the carpet materials is of crucial importance for the process. Different materials require different solutions and using the wrong one can result in damaging your carpets forever.
- After the technique and product of choice are picked,furniture is moved around and the whole surface of the carpet is vacuumed. This will benefit the cleaning process, since all dirt and dust can prevent the proper cleaning of stains.
- The solution of choice is applied to stained areas and stubborn dirt. The chemicals in the product will start dissolving the stains and help the steam cleaner to get rid of them completely.
- The steam cleaner is brought in. It is used on the whole surface of the carpet. Multiple runs will be provided where needed. The hot steam dissolves all dirt and stains completely. It also kills all bacteria and disinfects your carpets.
- We deodorise the surface and extract most of the moisture in order to speed up the drying process.
This fairly new technique proved itself to be as efficient as the steam cleaning. However, it is mostly used on carpet materials that cannot be treated with hot water or steam. The whole process is very simple. After the materials of the carpet are determined, the dry solution of choice is applied all over the carpet. It can be in powder or foam form) The chemicals in this product will dissolve the grease in all stains, since it is the component that makes dirt stick to the carpet fibres. The solution is left on for a couple of hours and is then removed with a rotary machine, using damp cotton pads. The cleaning process is longer but you don’t have to wait for your carpets to dry after.
All products and solutions we use are of high quality, professional and very efficient against dirt and stains. However, you can rest assured that all of them are 100% eco-friendly, biodegradable and safe for pets and children.
All professional carpet cleaning technicians that we work with are highly experienced and will know exactly how to approach even the dirtiest of carpets, without posing any risk of damage. You can trust them with the job and they will provide results, far beyond your expectations.
We want to give you some advice on how to properly maintain your carpets:
- Even though vacuuming your carpets is not enough to maintain them clean and disinfected, nor does it rid you of harmful bacteria and such, it is very important that you regularly vacuum them. Doing this at least once a week will decrease the amount of dust, dirt and hairs on your carpets. They will appear cleaner, smell better and it will be much easier to clean when the time comes. Do not let your carpets gather a huge amount of dirt before you decide it is time to clean them. Prolong their life by simply completing this chore.
- When vacuuming, pay more attention to the high traffic areas in your home – entryways, living areas, halls, kitchens etc. They might not appear dirtier than the rest of the floor, but the amount of dirt and grime there is higher due to the high traffic and pollution they overcome on a daily basis.
- Do not attempt to remove any heavy stains on your own. As we mentioned before, all materials require a different approach. What is more, stains react differently to chemicals so not only you might not clean the stain but also damage your carpet or make the stain permanent. Call a professional carpet cleaning company like ours. We would be more than happy to come and rid you of your stains.
Some of the benefits we also provide are:
- Customer support around the clock. Do not hesitate and give our office agents a call. They will help you place your booking and organise for the best team of technicians to come to your place.
- Flexible working hours. We work 7 days a week, including all holidays. Do not hesitate to reach out to us. We can send a team over any time. Pick the most convenient time for you and we will be glad to help you out just then.
- Professional technicians. All our employees are very experienced professionals. They have a special approach to any of the services they perform and aim to achieve the best possible results every time.
- Eco-friendly and safe professional products and tools. Not only are they included in the price but we are also proud to say that we only use high-quality professional detergents. We avoid harsh chemicals and all products used by our technicians are safe for children and pets and biodegradable.
- All our prices are reasonably estimated, aiming to provide you with the best quality service without harming your budget too much.
Call our office now and speak to one of our office agents. They will ask you for details about the job in hand and advise you on which service would benefit you the most. They are able to give you a free quote over the phone, as well as pick and choose a team that will best fit your needs and requirements. Do not hesitate and call us now.
Get in touch with us instantly. phone: 020 3745 5190