Book a Service
AfterTheBuilders Ltd. is a professional cleaning company that provides end of tenancy cleaning services in London. Probably there is barely a person out there who hasn’t been on rent. If you have also been, then you must be familiar with the fact that one of the most difficult things that you had to do before leaving your old place was the whole process of end of tenancy cleaning. As a matter of fact, many people do not realize how hard this is and think all they have to do is to perform regular house cleaning. Well, this is not true, simply because the end of tenancy requires a lot more effort and what happens if the final result is not as good as expected by the landlord? Well, unfortunately the answer is not satisfying – you will have wasted all your time and as a reward – you will get no money. There are strict standards that you have to cover, in order to receive your deposit back.
The whole reason for the end of tenancy cleaning being so detailed is mainly the tenants that will have to move in soon. All areas of the premises must be thoroughly cleaned. This includes places in the house that we usually overlook when doing our regular cleaning. This includes: underside of furniture, walls and baseboards, air filters and vents, bathroom limescale, kitchen appliances and much more. You can see a list with all areas included in the end of tenancy cleaning service below:
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
- Studio Flatfrom £89
- One Bedroom Flatfrom £145
- Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
- Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
- We will wash and disinfect your sink and washbasin
- We will polish the taps of the sink and shower along with the shower head and hose
- The toilet and its seat will be descaled and disinfected
- All surfaces of the bathroom will be dusted and wiped
- Mirrors and glass surfaces will be cleaned and polished
- All tiled surfaces will be cleaned of hard water stains and disinfected
- The shower cabin will be dried, cleaned and disinfected
- All cabinets will be decluttered and cleaned inside and out
- Rubbish will be disposed of
- Damp towels and bathroom rugs will be hung to dry.
- Drain will be unclogged and cleaned
- Extractor body and filters will be cleaned
- The sink and its taps will be washed and disinfected
- All surfaces of the cooking area will be degreased, washed and disinfected
- Dishes will be washed/ dishwasher will be loaded
- All surfaces will be dusted and wiped
- Kitchen appliances will be cleaned and disinfected
- Sponges and dish cloths will be washed and left to dry
- Your cutting boards and small appliances will be disinfected
- Shopping bags will be cleaned
- All cupboards will be decluttered and cleaned inside and out
- Rubbish will be disposed of
- Kitchen floor will be degreased, vacuumed and mopped
- Bathroom fan will be cleaned
Bedroom and Living room:
- Bed linen will be changed
- Mattress will be vacuumed
- All carpets and upholstery will be vacuumed (steam cleaning upon request)
- All surfaces will be dusted and wiped thoroughly
- Windows will be cleaned
- All mirrors and framed pictures will be dusted and polished
- Remotes, light switches and door knobs will be disinfected
- All hard floors will be washed and mopped
- Your air filters will be cleaned
- Curtains will be vacuumed (steam cleaned if needed)
Our professional agency in London is probably the best out there and there are solid reasons that make us believe in this. First of all, we are one of the first in the cleaning business having more than 10 years of experience behind our backs. This, to some extent, should make you feel comfortable and more than sure to know that we are not only reliable, but professional as well. We also have several mobile teams ready to come to your place and start the cleaning process immediately. It is important to mention that this service is guaranteed, which means we assure you that your landlord will be satisfied and will give you your deposit back.
Spare yourself the time and effort you would spend on attempting to clean. This will probably result in dissatisfactory results and you risk losing your deposit. Trust us on what we do best and let us help you.
The only thing we ask for is that you have already moved out all your personal belongings. This will help us reach all areas of the home that need to be cleaned and provide flawless results.
The only thing our clients are required to do is to get the phone and reach us – even if you call us on holidays we will gladly answer you because we are always ready for business.
Some of the benefits we also provide are:
- Customer support around the clock. Do not hesitate and give our office agents a call. They will help you place your booking and organise for the best team of technicians to come to your place.
- Flexible working hours. We work 7 days a week, including all holidays. Do not hesitate to reach out to us. We can send a team over any time. Pick the most convenient time for you and we will be glad to help you out just then.
- Professional technicians. All our employees are very experienced professionals. They have a special approach to any of the services they perform and aim to achieve the best possible results every time.
- Eco-friendly and safe professional products and tools. Not only are they included in the price but we are also proud to say that we only use high-quality professional detergents. We avoid harsh chemicals and all products used by our technicians are safe for children and pets and biodegradable.
- All our prices are reasonably estimated, aiming to provide you with the best quality service without harming your budget too much.
Call our office now and speak to one of our office agents. They will ask you for details about the job in hand and advise you on which service would benefit you the most. They are able to give you a free quote over the phone, as well as pick and choose a team that will best fit your needs and requirements. Do not hesitate and call us now.
Get in touch with us instantly. phone: 020 3745 5190