Book a Service
Cleaning your upholstery is nothing short of a tedious task that requires a lot of time and effort, knowledge and adequate equipment, to be We are professionals that provide qualitative upholstery cleaning services in done accordingly. It’s often the case that we endeavour to carry it out on our own and end up losing time, money and composure. What is more, using the wrong products or technique might seriously damage the surface of your upholstery. Our London company has devised a service that’s delivered with maximum care by highly trained individuals used to meeting deadlines and completing the job in the least time possible.
Upholstery cleaning services may diverge, depending on the kind of upholstery you’re addressing. They are all made of different fibres and materials that react differently to the various detergents and cleaning techniques. That’s why our specialists take extreme care in analysing the structure of your furniture and suggest a method that will achieve maximum results.
In restoring your furniture’s brand new look, we utilise a broad range of techniques, namely hot water extraction (steam cleaning) – good for removing stains and recommend when cleaning furniture made by natural fibres, there’s also stain removal which includes the common suspect – ink, red wine, coffee and other liquids that leave stains upon spilling, and of course dry cleaning which dissolves the grime and dust from the very base of your upholstery.
Steam Cleaning or hot water extraction is a highly efficient method for cleaning carpets and upholstery. It is powerful in stain removal and leaves your upholstery clean and disinfected. The machines we use are professional, top of the shelf ones. They extract water into very hot steam under pressure. The steam, along with the cleaning solutions we apply are 100% successful in dissolving dirt and stains. Here is the whole process in a few simple steps:
- When the technicians arrive, they run multiple tests on the fabric of your upholstery. Determining the materials is of crucial importance for the process. Different materials require different solutions and using the wrong one can result in damaging your upholstery forever.
- After the technique and product of choice are picked, the whole surface of the upholstery is vacuumed. This will benefit the cleaning process, since all dirt and dust can prevent the proper cleaning of stains.
- The solution of choice is applied to stained areas and stubborn dirt. The chemicals in the product will start dissolving the stains and help the steam cleaner to get rid of them completely.
- The steam cleaner is brought in. It is used on the whole surface of the upholstered furniture. Multiple runs will be provided where needed. The hot steam dissolves all dirt and stains completely. It also kills all bacteria and disinfects your upholstery.
- We deodorise the surface and extract most of the moisture in order to speed up the drying process.
This fairly new technique proved itself to be as efficient as the steam cleaning. However, it is mostly used on fabrics and materials that cannot be treated with hot water or steam. The whole process is very simple. After the materials of the upholstery are determined, the dry solution of choice is applied all over. It can be in a powder or foam form. The chemicals in this product will dissolve the grease in all stains, since it is the component that makes dirt stick to the upholstery fibres. The solution is left on for a couple of hours and is then removed with a rotary machine, using damp cotton pads. The cleaning process takes longer but you don’t have to wait for your upholstery to dry after.
All our cleaning materials are environmentally friendly and child safe, thus winning us the name of a trustworthy and caring company. Despite our expansion in London, we still keep friendly contacts with all our clients, stressing how important it is to make the customers understand that we’re there to save them money and effort. The musky odour that your detergents at home leave, is replaced by the freshness and pleasant scent left by our natural cleaning materials. It’s worth mentioning that after the task is completed your furniture is bestowed with grime and dust-fighting capabilities, repelling such particles for the weeks to come. We offer Scotchgard protection for your upholstery. It will prevent stains from soaking in deeper and becoming permanent. It will also decrease the amount of wear and tear damage your upholstery suffers.
Some of the benefits we also provide are:
- Customer support around the clock. Do not hesitate and give our office agents a call. They will help you place your booking and organise for the best team of technicians to come to your place.
- Flexible working hours. We work 7 days a week, including all holidays. Do not hesitate to reach out to us. We can send a team over any time. Pick the most convenient time for you and we will be glad to help you out just then.
- Professional technicians. All our employees are very experienced professionals. They have a special approach to any of the services they perform and aim to achieve the best possible results every time.
- Eco-friendly and safe professional products and tools. Not only are they included in the price but we are also proud to say that we only use high-quality professional detergents. We avoid harsh chemicals and all products used by our technicians are safe for children and pets and biodegradable.
- All our prices are reasonably estimated, aiming to provide you with the best quality service without harming your budget too much.
Call our office now and speak to one of our office agents. They will ask you for details about the job in hand and advise you on which service would benefit you the most. They are able to give you a free quote over the phone, as well as pick and choose a team that will best fit your needs and requirements. Do not hesitate and call us now.
Get in touch with us instantly.phone: 020 3745 5190