Book a Service
AfterTheBuilders Ltd is professional cleaning company that provides domestic cleaning services in London. Today a lot of people do not have the time necessary to maintain the proper appearance of their homes. Of course ignoring one’s professional duties is not an option, so one actually appears to be left without any other option but to neglect the household chores. The solution that we offer you is hiring a professional cleaner to maintain your home for you. Our cleaning agency provides such professional services for a price that you will find to be quite affordable.
When you hire a professional cleaner in London to take care of the chores around the house, you get not only a clean home, but also something equally valuable – your time which you would otherwise spend trying to clean and get your place back in shape. You can instead focus on your work in order to achieve even better results, relax and spend some time with your family, or go out and have the day off in the company of friends.
Our cleaning company prides itself with its reputation and the perfect record of its employees. In case you need a domestic cleaner to help you with your chores, you should not think twice, but call our office immediately. Today, more than ever people need the help of a professional to maintain their homes in a proper shape.
The ordinary routine that a domestic cleaner performs includes the basic cleaning that is necessary for a home to be maintained in a proper condition. Our employee will mop and vacuum the floors of your home, as well as dust and sanitise all the surfaces around the house. However, we aim to be as flexible as possible, so we encourage our customers to tell us what chores they need to have done. You will get to define what cleaning duties will be carried out around your home. We provide you with a basic task list and the rest is up to you. You can remove or add any tasks or put in some of your personal requirements. Here is a list of the main areas we clean:
- We will wash and disinfect your sink and washbasin
- We will polish the taps of the sink and shower along with the shower head and hose
- The toilet and its seat will be descaled and disinfected
- All surfaces of the bathroom will be dusted and wiped
- Mirrors and glass surfaces will be cleaned and polished
- All tiled surfaces will be cleaned of hard water stains and disinfected
- The shower cabin will be dried, cleaned and disinfected
- Rubbish will be disposed of
- Damp towels and bathroom rugs will be hung to dry.
- The sink and its taps will be washed and disinfected
- All surfaces of the cooking area will be degreased, washed and disinfected
- Dishes will be washed/ dishwasher will be loaded
- All surfaces will be dusted and wiped
- Kitchen appliances will be cleaned and disinfected
- Your cutting boards and small appliances will be disinfected
- Shopping bags will be cleaned
- Rubbish will be disposed of
- Kitchen floor will be degreased, vacuumed and mopped
Bedroom and Living room:
- Bed linen will be changed
- Mattress will be vacuumed
- All carpets and upholstery will be vacuumed (steam cleaning upon request)
- All surfaces will be dusted and wiped thoroughly
- All mirrors and framed pictures will be dusted and polished
- Remotes, light switches and door knobs will be disinfected
- All hard floors will be washed and mop
All our employees are qualified professionals who have years of experience in the London cleaning industry. We guarantee that each one of them has personal integrity and professional ethics. What is best is that you get to meet the person we intend to dispatch to your home in advance and conduct a brief interview. This way, we make sure that the two of you get the chance to see for yourselves whether you will get along or not.
If you decide to schedule a regular cleaning, we can provide that for you on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. The same cleaner will be sent to your place since once you start working together, they will be able to assist you more efficiently and tend to all your personal requests.
Here are some places in your house that you probably forget to clean:
- underside of furniture
- walls and baseboards
- air filters and vents
- walk in closet floors
- vacuum cleaner and cleaning tools
- indoor plants
- under your bed
Some of the benefits we also provide are:
- Customer support around the clock. Do not hesitate and give our office agents a call. They will help you place your booking and organise for the best team of technicians to come to your place.
- Flexible working hours. We work 7 days a week, including all holidays. Do not hesitate to reach out to us. We can send a team over any time. Pick the most convenient time for you and we will be glad to help you out just then.
- Professional technicians. All our employees are very experienced professionals. They have a special approach to any of the services they perform and aim to achieve the best possible results every time.
- Eco-friendly and safe professional products and tools. Not only are they included in the price but we are also proud to say that we only use high-quality professional detergents. We avoid harsh chemicals and all products used by our technicians are safe for children and pets and biodegradable.
- All our prices are reasonably estimated, aiming to provide you with the best quality service without harming your budget too much.
Call our office now and speak to one of our office agents. They will ask you for details about the job in hand and advise you on which service would benefit you the most. They are able to give you a free quote over the phone, as well as pick and choose a team that will best fit your needs and requirements. Do not hesitate and call us now.
Get in touch with us instantly. phone: 020 3745 5190